Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Father of Palin's Grandchild: I Don't Want Kids


The New York Daily News researched the background of 17-year-old Levi Johnston, who is the father of Bristol Palin's unborn child. Its story notes that Johnston described himself as "a f*in' redneck" hockey player who "doesn't want kids" on his myspace page, which has been taken down.

Besides his hard play on the ice, Levi Johnston was also a bit of a hell-raiser off it - another reason Bristol may have been smitten.

State troopers popped Johnston last year for snagging some king salmon out of season in Moose Lake, records from Alaska wildlife enforcement show. He had to pay $370 bail.

On his MySpace page, Johnston proudly declares: "I'm a f---in' redneck."

"I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing," he says on the site.

He also warns that if anyone messes with him, "I'll kick ass."

The Web site, before it was removed, appeared not to have been accessed for a year.

On it, he admits to having a girlfriend.

On the part where it asks about children, he wrote, "I don't want kids."

No comments: