In a comment, one of Gannett Blog's best sources has told us the following:
1. Principal executive and Chief Financial Officer Gracia Martore has ordered layoffs across the board from U.S. Community Publishing to USA Today, Corporate and the Broadcasting division.
2. On top of layoffs, salary reductions will happen in the broadcast division: a 10% salary reduction.
3. No new furloughs for the rest of the year.
4. Layoffs are scheduled for July 8. Estimated to be 4,500 for U.S. Community Publishing.
1. Is any of the above information incorrect?
2. If any of the above is incorrect, please provide, point-by-point, the accurate information.
So far, no reply; nor would I expect that he gets one before July 8.