Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Obama Slams FOX for Being 'Devoted to Attacking My Administration'



President Barack Obama, in an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood, acknowledged what he called "generally positive" coverage in the first six months of his administration, but took the opportunity to take a swing at FOX News.
“I’ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration. That’s a pretty big megaphone. You’d be hard pressed if you watched the entire day to find a positive story about me on that front,” Obama said.

“We welcome people who are asking us some tough questions. I think I’ve probably been as accessible as any president in the first six months…..I think that actually the reason people have been generally positive about what we’ve been trying to do is people feel as if I’m available and willing to answer questions and we haven’t been trying to hide the ball.”

1 comment:

auntpat said...

Fox News is Republican, they would never have the generousity to give "Jack his Jacket", expecially if "Jack" is a Democrat. Very rare do I look at Fox News.